Historical data from the Oslo Stock Exchange 1909 - 1970
This is a database of the official record of quotes at the Oslo Stock
Publication of data from trading at the Oslo Stock Exchange was done in a
record called the Kursliste which was published regularly. This web
page gives access to digitized issues of this record, from 1907 to 1970
The official titles of the publications are:
The digitization of the record is a cooporative effort of
- Kursbladet utgivet av Vexel og Actiemæglernes Faellesnotering. 1908-1915.
- Kristiania Børs. Offisiell Kursliste over Vaerdipapirer. 1916-1919.
- Børskurslisten. Offisiell Kursliste over Obligasjoner, Bank-, Forsikrings-, Industri-,
Skibs- og Hvalaksjer. 1920-1939.
- Børskurslisten. Offisiell Kursliste over Obligasjoner og Aksjer. 1942-1970.
The digitization has been financed by
Finansmarkedsfondet (The Finance Market Fund)
- Professor Marc Flandreau, Graduate Institute Geneva, og
- Professor Bernt Arne Ødegaard, University of Stavanger (UiS)
The record is listed choronologically:
The records are in Norwegian.
We provide translations of the most important concepts used in these lists,
The most important information in the lists are the prices.
There are three different prices listed
Prices are quoted on
- Kjøpskurs: Bid/buy price
- Salgskurs: Sell price
- Omsatt: Traded price
The Equities are grouped by industry
- Bonds: Obligasjoner/Obligationer
- Equities: Aksjer/Aktier